Tickets are still available for Dress for Success SW Florida’s signature fundraiser, “A New York Night in Black & White” on Friday, May 11, from 6 to 9:30 p.m. at the Hyatt Regency Coconut Point Resort and Spa, 5001 Coconut Road in Bonita Springs.
The following live auctions will be available, announced Nickole Hendra, executive director of Dress for Success SW Florida:
Justin Timberlake Man of the Woods Concert Experience
- Two premium seating concert tickets for May 19, 2018 at the BB&T Center in Sunrise, Florida, which include parking, beer, wine and exclusive food stations
- Two-night stay at the four-star Renaissance Fort Lauderdale-Plantation Hotel
- Three-day rental of a Jaguar or Land Rover
- $100 gift card to any Darden Restaurant
Broadway Your Way in NYC
- Two-night hotel stay at the Boutique Muse Hotel in Midtown
- Two orchestra-seat tickets to a Broadway Show of your choice (including the Tony award-winning “Hello Dolly!” starring Bette Midler, Tony-nominated “Waitress” starring Katherine McPhee and Tony Award 2018 nominees “Mean Girls” and “SpongeBob SquarePants, The Broadway Musical”)
- Dinner for two at Becco Restaurant
- $500 shopping spree at White House Black Market
Napa Valley Experience
- Three-night hotel stay at the Westin Verasa Napa
- Private Estate tasting experience at Quintessa Winery
- Dinner for two at REDD in Napa Valley
- Alaska Airlines voucher for two
Sunkissed Cottage Getaway
- Four nights at Sunkissed Cottage on Fort Myers Beach
Liz Carey, Dress for Success Worldwide’s chief affiliate growth and sustainability officer, will serve as the keynote speaker for the evening. Her address will be followed by a fashion show by Steven McDermott of “Stevie Mac New York”. Fashion designer to the stars, McDermott has dressed Oprah Winfrey and Gayle King.
Guests of “A New York Night in Black & White” are invited to wear their finest black and white cocktail attire for an evening of fun and fashion in support of Dress for Success SW Florida. Individual tickets are available for $125 each and tables are $1,200.
Funds raised from this annual event will help support Dress for Success SW Florida’s popular program “Women Empowered Through Employment Series” (W.E.T.E.S.) for unemployed and underemployed women in the community. Chaired by Karen Anderson, president of Dress for Success of SW Florida’s Board of Directors, W.E.T.E.S. is an employer-driven program designed to empower women through sessions on professional development.
The Founding Sponsor of the signature event is White House Black Market. Other sponsors to date include: Card Systems, Conric PR & Marketing, Dr. Farahmand Plastic Surgery, eBella Magazine, Entech, Florida Skin Center, Hyatt Regency Coconut Point and Spa, Markham Norton Mosteller Wright & Company, P.A., Nolte Wealth Management, Stevens Construction and Windfall. Sponsorships opportunities are still available.
For more information on “A New York Night in Black & White” or to purchase tickets to the event, contact Mary McDonough at 239-689-4992 or visit swflorida.dressforsuccess.org.
About Dress for Success® SW Florida
Dress for Success® SW Florida is headquartered in Fort Myers and has a boutique in Collier County. The mission of Dress for Success® SW Florida is to promote the economic independence of disadvantaged women by providing professional attire, a network of support, and career development tools to help them thrive in work and in life. The nonprofit helps disadvantaged women find and maintain employment and helps them achieve health and wellness as well as self-defined financial and professional success. In addition to professional clothing, Dress for Success® SW Florida offers women a number of programs to help them find and retain employment. Dress for Success® SW Florida serves job-ready women by referral only. For more information visit www.dressforsuccess.org/swflorida or call 239-689-4992. Dress for Success® SW Florida is located at 12995 S. Cleveland Ave., Fort Myers, FL 33907.