Create precious memories with “some bunny” special by Eggscaping the ordinary with ultra-premium chocolates from Norman Love Confections’ 2021 Easter Collection.
Featuring 10 rich egg crèmes enveloped in white, dark and milk chocolate, Norman Love Confections is introducing its limited-edition 2021 Easter Collection. In addition to delectable favorites strawberry, raspberry, cherry and passion fruit, the timeless collection includes vanilla, coffee, caramel, double dark chocolate and peanut butter.
The Collection can be savored from March 22 to April 3 at Norman Love Confections’ chocolate salons in Fort Myers, Naples and Estero, as well as online at NormanLoveConfections.com.
- Passion Cream – White chocolate egg filled with delicious passion fruit cream
- Strawberry Cream – White chocolate egg filled with fresh strawberries
- Vanilla Cream – Dark chocolate egg filled with vanilla infused white chocolate
- Cherry Cream – White chocolate egg filled with tart cherry and white chocolate blend
- Chocolate Cream – Dark chocolate egg filled with rich 66% Manjari Madagascar dark chocolate
- Orange Creme – Dark chocolate egg filled with sweet orange and vanilla ganache
- Coffee Cream – Milk chocolate egg filled with rich roasted coffee bean ganache
- Caramel Cream – Milk chocolate egg filled with decadent caramel infused milk chocolate
- Raspberry Cream – Dark chocolate egg filled with white chocolate raspberry
- Peanut Butter Cream – Milk chocolate egg filled with smooth peanut butter
The 2021 Easter Collection offers a 5-piece Easter Egg Gift Box with two chocolate eggs and three flavors from the signature collection at $13.75; the 10-piece box with all 10 chocolate eggs is available for $25; and the 25-piece box with all 10 chocolate eggs and an assortment of chocolates from the Signature Collection costs $52.50. Gourmet Easter Pails that include a 5-piece gift box with 1 solid chocolate bunny, 4 chocolate marshmallow bunnies and chocolate covered jellybeans are also available for $29.50.
In addition, Sweet Easter desserts and cakes are available for pick-up or curbside delivery at retail locations. Specialty desserts and custom cakes can be pre-ordered by calling 239-561-7215 at least 48 hours in advance to ensure availability.
About Norman Love Confections
Founded in 2001 by Norman and Mary Love, Norman Love Confections creates and distributes handcrafted artisanal chocolates from its corporate headquarters at 11380 Lindbergh Blvd. in Fort Myers, Florida. The award-winning Fort Myers-based chocolatier has been lauded more than a dozen times by a leading consumer ratings magazine, including recognition six times for producing the best ultra-premium chocolates in the nation. Forbes.com included Norman Love Confections BLACK line on its list of the nation’s top 10 truffles; The Huffington Post listed it among the six best U.S. destinations in its Chocolate Lover’s Travel Guide; and USA Today named Love as one of its top 10 entrepreneurs for 2014. Love was named the inaugural inductee of Dessert Professional Magazine’s Chocolatier Hall of Fame, partnered with local chefs to present a six-course meal at the James Beard House in New York and Norman Love Confections was ranked among the top 10 shops in the world for chocolate lovers by U.K. media outlet Daily Telegraph.
Norman Love Confections has Chocolate Salons in Fort Myers, Estero and Naples, including a pastry shop and café at Whole Foods Market in Fort Myers salon. Chocolates, gift baskets, sipping chocolate and Love’s book, “Artistry in Chocolate, A Story of Love,” also can be ordered online at www.normanloveconfections.com. In addition, Norman Love Confections chocolates and desserts are offered on 18 Princess Cruises’ ships through the “Chocolate Journeys” partnership and at independent retail locations throughout the U.S. For more information visit www.normanloveconfections.com or call 239-561-7215.