The Fort Myers Miracle’s eighth annual Beer, Baseball & Boom on July 20 will feature unlimited samples of several dozen craft beers and postgame fireworks sandwiched around a baseball game.
Beer, Baseball & Boom, presented by Killebrew Root Beer, has quickly gained fame as a top midsummer event for beer aficionados, who will have two full hours to taste samples of ice cold ales, lagers, pilsners and stouts from brewing companies near and far. Many Southwest Florida breweries will be featured on the stadium concourse, including Scotty’s Bierwerks, which this season has brewed the new Scotty’s Miracle Blonde Ale.
“For just $6, fans will receive a wristband to attend the beer fest and hopefully find a new favorite brew at the ballpark,” said Chris Peters, Miracle president and general manager. “We suggest arriving early and staying late to take full advantage of Beer, Baseball & Boom.”
The event is an extension of the Miracle’s Ballpark Festival of Beers, a larger beer fest that celebrated its 14th anniversary in January. This season, the Miracle have expanded the variety of beer and alcohol options being served at Hammond Stadium to offer fans a greater selection of Florida-based brews.
Beer, Baseball & Boom runs from 6 to 8 p.m. on Friday, July 20 on the stadium concourse. The Miracle will be playing the Lakeland Flying Tigers, with first pitch set for 7 p.m. Game tickets start at $8.50 in advance or $10 on game day.
Brews to be featured at Beer, Baseball & Boom include:
- SweetWater Brewery: 420 Extra Pale Ale
- Islamorada Beer Company: Island Citrus Ale
- Big Top Brewing Company: Conch Republic Key Lime Wheat
- Funky Buddha Brewery: Floridian Hefeweizen
- Bury Me Brewing: From My Cold Dead Hands
- Tampa Bay Brewing Co.: Reef Donkey
- Founders Brewing Co.: Solid Gold
- Coppertail Brewing Co.: BOMP!
- 3 Daughters Brewing: Key Lime Cider
- ACE Premium Craft Ciders: Pineapple Cider
- Fat Point Brewing: Big Boca Ale
- Motorworks Brewing: Pulp Friction
- Big Storm Brewing Company: Wavemaker Amber Ale
- Old Soul Brewing: Comb Over Honey Ale
- Scotty’s Bierwerks: Scotty’s Miracle Blonde Ale
- Victory Brewing Company: Golden Monkey
- Sea Dog Brewing Company: Blueberry Wheat Ale
- Green Bench Brewing Co.: Sunshine City IPA
- Swamp Head Brewery: Wild Night Honey Cream Ale
- Narragansett Brewing Co.: Del’s Shandy
- Blue Moon Brewing Company: Mango Wheat and Summer Honey Wheat
- Florida Beer Co.: Caribe Pineapple Hard Cider
- Jdubs Brewing: Passion Wheat and Bell Cow Milk Chocolate Porter
- Cigar City Brewing: Guayabera and Golden Ale
- Lagunitas Brewing Company: Sumpin’ Easy Ale and IPA
- Terrapin Beer Company: Luau Kunkles and Watermelon Gose
- Fort Myers Brewing Co.: Mango IPA and Sand Loafer
- Point Ybel Brewing Company: Sanibel Red Island Ale and Snook Bite IPA
- Palm City Brewing: Last Laugh and San Carlos Proper
- Bone Hook Brewing Co.: Honey Hole and Dirty Dave’s IPA
- Riptide Brewing Company: Undertow IPA and Paddlepuss Blonde Ale
- Momentum Brewhouse: Pierce’s Pale and Instinct IPA
The July 20 game features an abundance of promotions, including:
- Fireworks Friday: A spectacular postgame pyrotechnics display in right field from Zambelli Fireworks.
- Wrestling Night: Wrestling legends Tito Santana and Nasty Boy Brian Knobbs will hold a meet-and-greet with fans.
- Pregame Happy Hour: Wicked Dolphin and B103.9 will be presenting special drink offers from 6 to 8 p.m.
- Miracle vs. Cancer Night: A head-shaving and fundraising event will benefit the Vs. Cancer initiative of the Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation.
- Nonprofit Night: Southwest Florida charitable organizations will create informational booths and provide materials to fans interested in making a difference in this community.
- Baseball Miracles Glove Drive: The Miracle are partnering with Baseball Miracles to collect gently used baseball and softball gloves so all children have an opportunity to play the game.
For more information about baseball tickets and promotions, please call 239-768-4210 or visit MiracleBaseball.com.
About the Miracle
The Fort Myers Miracle are the Class-A Advanced Affiliate of the Minnesota Twins, and have played home games at Hammond Stadium since 1992. Notable Miracle alumni include Joe Mauer, Miguel Sano, Byron Buxton and Torii Hunter. Follow the Miracle online at MiracleBaseball.com or through its social media channels: Twitter (@MiracleBaseball), Instagram (fortmyersmiracle), Facebook (Fort Myers Miracle) and Snapchat (ftmyersmiracle). For questions or ticket information, call the Miracle at 239-768-4210.