Four-course dinner, all-day happy hour, half-priced pizza and more on the menu
Matanzas on the Bay on Fort Myers Beach has introduced its prix fixe menu for summer 2018, as well as a variety of daily specials at Petey’s Upper Deck, Matanzas on the Bay’s upstairs sports bar. Summer offerings are available now through the end of October.
Offered Sundays through Thursdays from 4:30 to 7:30 p.m., Matanzas on the Bay’s summer prix fixe menu features a four-course dinner for two, including a bottle of wine, for $60 per couple. The first course offers an appetizer to share, with options including bay bread with crab and artichoke, rum-dipped coconut shrimp, calamari, or shrimp- and crab-stuffed mushrooms. A small house salad will serve as the second course. For the main entrée, choose from a selection of shrimp and basil-crusted Mahi, crab cakes, Caloosa chicken, baby back ribs, stuffed flounder or stuffed shrimp. Entrees are served with baked potato, sliced local tomatoes, potato salad or roasted local vegetables. Conclude the dining experience on a sweet note with a dessert to share, including homemade key lime pie, dark chocolate torte, salted caramel cheesecake or homemade bread pudding à la mode. Guests can also choose a bottle of Vista Point chardonnay or cabernet to enjoy with their meal, or may opt to take $10 off any bottle from the wine list.
Upstairs at Petey’s Upper Deck, guests can also enjoy additional specials Sundays through Thursdays:
- Sundays: Sunday Funday with happy hour from 11:30 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Mondays: We Love Locals Night offers half-price Dave’s Dockside Pizza all night.
- Tuesdays: Hospitality Night features 75-cent wings with a minimum order of 10 wings, and $2.75 pints of Miller Lite and Yuengling.
- Wednesdays: Wine’d Down Wednesdays with 2-for-1 glasses of chardonnay, cabernet, merlot and white zinfandel, as well as $10 off all bottles of wine.
- Thursdays: Ladies Night offers ladies $6 pina coladas, daiquiris (strawberry, mango, peach, wildberry, watermelon and banana) and specialty martinis. Specialty martinis include raspberry crush (Pinnacle Raspberry Vodka, pink lemonade), appletini (New Amsterdam Vodka, apple pucker, lime juice), berry blast (Pinnacle Raspberry Vodka, blackberry brandy, peach schnapps, cranberry juice), citrus fizz (New Amsterdam Orange Vodka, orange juice, club soda), and purple kiss (New Amsterdam Vodka, blue curacao, cranberry juice).
Matanzas on the Bay offers live musical performances daily. Guests can choose to dine indoors or on the outdoor deck, accompanied by a waterfront view. Free car parking and boat dockage is available.
Matanzas on the Bay and Petey’s Upper Deck are best known for waterfront views, fresh seafood and old Florida ambience and is located at 416 Crescent St. on Fort Myers Beach on Estero Bay. The restaurant serves lunch and dinner daily, as well as caters to special occasions and private parties. As part of its commitment to use as many locally sourced products as possible, Matanzas on the Bay offers seafood from Blue Star Seafood Company, produce from Pair-A-Dice Produce and draft beer from Fort Myers Brewery. Its upstairs sports bar, Petey’s Upper Deck, is popularly known for its Dave’s Dockside Pizza, named the best pizza on Fort Myers Beach. The restaurant is located adjacent to the Matanzas Bayside Inn waterfront accommodations, just steps away from the Fort Myers Beach entertainment district. Free car parking and boat dockage is available. To book your party or for more information, call 239-463-3838 or visit www.MatanzasontheBay.com.