In celebration of Ocean Prime’s upcoming “Ultimate Surf & Turf” dinner at the James Beard House in New York City, Ocean Prime Naples will feature a dish from the exclusive menu for a limited time.
Now through November 30th, guests can enjoy Ahi Tuna Rossini topped with seared foie gras, caramelized mushrooms, carrots, and Brussels sprout leaves, finished with a truffle reduction for $51. A Louis Jadot Gevrey-Chambertin wine pairing from the dinner is also available by the glass for a limited time for $28.50.
The Ahi Tuna Rossini will be showcased at the James Beard House on December 7th as part of Ocean Prime’s decadent dégustation developed exclusively for this prestigious one-night-only event. The dinner will bring Ocean Prime’s signature interplay of meat and seafood classics, guaranteeing a luxe evening of seafood, steak, champagne, cocktails and more. Tickets for the event are available for purchase via the James Beard website for $210. The full menu, including wine and cocktail pairings, includes:
- Hamachi Crudo with Pickled Mango, Wakame, Sesame, Peppadew Peppers, Cilantro, Daikon, and Sriracha Vinaigrette | Coriander-Infused Tequila Cocktail with Citrus, Coconut Water, and Sesame Oil Drop Garnish
- Steak Tartare with Capers, Honey, Truffles, and Mustard on Crostini | Fat-Washed and Ginger-Infused Don Pancho Rum Cocktail with Pineapple and Citrus
- Caviar with Crème Fraîche, Onions, Milled Egg, and Chives on Blinis | Botanist Gin Cocktail with Lillet Rose and Lemon
- Shellfish Ice Sculpture Display | Piper Heidsieck champagne toast
- Lobster Bisque | Domaine William Fevre Chablis 2016
- Goat Cheese Ravioli with Golden Oak Mushrooms, Sun-Dried Tomatoes, Basil, and Garlic Jus | Feudi di San Gregorio Greco di Tufo 2015
- Ahi Tuna Rossini with Seared Foie Gras, caramelized mushrooms, carrots, Brussels sprout leaves and finished with a truffle reduction | Louis Jadot Gevrey-Chambertin 2014
- Prime New York Strip Steak au Poivre with Green-and-Black Peppercorns, Nueske’s Smoked Bacon, Creamed Spinach, Roasted Forest Mushrooms, and Cognac Cream | Chimney Rock Elevage 2013
- Carrot Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting & Double Chocolate Torte with Frangelico | Rumhattan: Raisin-Infused Bourbon with Carpano Antica and Sweet Vermouth
About Ocean Prime:
Ocean Prime is a modern American restaurant and lounge from renowned restaurateur Cameron Mitchell. The award-winning Ocean Prime delivers an extraordinary experience with stunning settings, an impressive menu of seafood and prime cuts of steak, signature cocktails, a Wine Spectator-honored wine list and truly genuine hospitality.
From the kitchen and bar, there is an appreciation for ingredients that comes through in every dish. The menu is classic and yet there is a modern sensibility to the preparations which range from lighter fare to indulgent seafood presentations, juicy steaks and decadent desserts.
Each Ocean Prime location is dramatically designed and inspired by the unique energy of the city where it’s located. With stunning spaces, luxe details and truly exceptional hospitality, Ocean Prime is an ideal place to socialize, talk business, celebrate and indulge.
About Cameron Mitchell Restaurants:
Founded by Cameron Mitchell in 1993, Cameron Mitchell Restaurants, LLC (CMR) has built a diverse portfolio of varied concepts, ranging from multi-location upscale destinations to single neighborhood favorites. Today, CMR operates 30 restaurants under 13 different concepts, including Cameron Mitchell Premier Events, which oversees four venues in Columbus. The Ocean Prime concept has 14 locations in 11 states and The District of Columbia with a fifteenth location slated to open in the Denver Tech Center in fall 2018. The Rusty Bucket Restaurant & Tavern, a sister company of CMR, currently operates 24 locations in six states. CMR and the various concepts have received numerous culinary, leadership, entrepreneur, community service and readers’ choice awards.