The Royal Palm Coast Realtor® Association will host a breakfast seminar on May 1 offering valuable insight to small businesses interested in commercial building ownership.
The seminar will cover Southwest Florida’s dynamic commercial real estate market and feature local experts from a variety of fields who have helped small business owners transition from leasing to buying. Commercial opportunities include the purchase of vacant land, freestanding buildings, warehouses and multi-unit facilities in a variety of locations and square footages.
Speakers and topics at the May 1 session include:
- Annette Barbaccia, Miloff Aubuchon Realty Group, and Ron Welebny, Commercial Realty Associates of Southwest Florida: industrial, office and retail properties
- David Dale, Owen-Ames-Kimball: remodeling and renovating small business properties
- Brian Chapman, Chapman Insurance Group: small business property insurance
- Ned Hale, Hale Law Services: small business property legal issues
- Michael Deluca, HBK CPAs & Consultants: accounting and tax ramifications for small business owners buying property
- William Wilson, Florida First Capital Finance Corporation: financing options for the purchase of small business property
The session includes breakfast and runs from 8:30 to 11:30 a.m. on Wednesday, May 1 at the Royal Palm Coast Realtor® Association Education Center, 2840 Winkler Ave. in Fort Myers.
Registration is $20 per person. To RSVP, please contact Cindy Cornman at Cindy@RPCRA.org or 239-936-3537 (ext. 233).
About the Royal Palm Coast Realtor® Association
Comprised of more than 7,500 Realtors, the Royal Palm Coast Realtor® Association exists to advance the success of its members, serving as a resource for professional development and an advocate in community issues affecting members, their customers and property owners’ rights. The Royal Palm Coast Realtor® Association serves all of Southwest Florida, with offices in Cape Coral, Fort Myers and South Fort Myers. For more information, visit www.SWFLRealtors.org.