When it comes to television advertising you should keep your demographic and your audience reach in mind. The top 10 most viewed shows in Southwest Florida from July 26-Aug. 1 were:
1. America’s Got Talent, WBBH, Wednesday, 9-10 p.m.
2. 60 Minutes, WINK, Sunday, 7-8 p.m.
3. The Mentalist, WINK, Thursday, 10-11 p.m.
4. America’s Got Talent, WBBH, Tuesday, 9-11 p.m.
5. NCIS, WINK, Tuesday, 8-9 p.m.
6. Minute to Win It, WBBH, Wednesday, 8-9 p.m.
7. Two and a Half Men, WINK, Monday, 9-9:30 p.m.
8. Big Brother, WINK, Wednesday, 8-9 p.m.
9. Big Brother, WINK, Thursday, 8-9 p.m.
10. How I Met Your Mother, WINK, Monday, 8-8:30 p.m.
Think about this when scheduling television advertising and take advantage of popular programming’s captured audience to promote your product or services.